- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bottle ( 8 oz.) Italian style salad dressing
- 2 TBL. lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- lettuce cups (optional) or mixed greens
- tomato wedges
Drain shrimp; let cool. Toss cooled shrimp with green pepper.
Combine Italian dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Add to shrimp mixture; mix well.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
To serve, drain shrimp; arrange in bowl. Serve in lettuce cups or on mixed greens with tomato wedges.