Fiesta Shrimp

Clean & devein 1 lb shrimp ( enough for 2, 4, etc people)
In a wok (on medium to medium high), add:
*1 TBS butter
When melted, add
*shrimp
*garlic to taste (I like a lot of garlic so I would put in several
*cloves chopped finely or put through a garlic press - if you're lazy you can buy jars of minced garlic)
Stir quickly till all shrimp has turned pink
*Add 1 cup fresh corn (or thawed frozen)
Stir quickly to heat through
*Add 1 cup salsa (I prefer hot - choose your own strength)
Stir quickly to heat thoroughly
Serve with Black beans, fresh tossed salad with crumbled blue cheese & warm flour or wheat tortillas

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are some nice shrimp recipes. I have some more on my blog here: Orange peel shrimp sounds delicious. Thanks so much for this informative article on shrimp. My blog provides a few more shrimp recipes that you may enjoy http://gourmetrecipeguru.com/shrimp-recipes/

Unknown said...

I liked your blog. I also own a blog wherein i have shared shrimp recipes.
Check out.

http://healthy-recipes-for-all.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-secret-resource-of-shrimp-recipes_10.html

Unknown said...

hey I like your recipes crispy

New Shrimp Recipes