Salad made with angel hair pasta, shrimp, bell peppers, and more.
- 14 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (4 to 8)
- 1 (about 4 ounces) can sliced black olives
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound cooked and peeled shrimp
- 2 chicken breast halves, grilled and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Make this salad a day ahead. Serve on romaine lettuce leaves with sliced avocado or melon on the side.
Shrimp salad serves 10 to 12.